- Ethereum is one of the cryptos that are available at bits.africa.
- bits.africa is the first Cryptocurrency exchange in East and Central Africa.
- A Cryptocurrency exchange is a platform where people can buy crypto from and sell to a trusted entity instead of dealing with other traders directly.
- Such a platform aims at solving the problem of traders losing their money by dealing with con artists in p2p networks.
- Paxful is a p2p network that Kenyans can use to buy Ethereum.
Steps to buy Ethereum using bits.africa
- Create an account
Go to bits.africa and click the ‘get started’ button on the top right part of the screen.
The ‘get started’ button will lead you to the registration page where you will be prompted to enter your personal details. After this, You will be able to login as a customer.
The registration and login page looks like this;
- Go to the home page and select the deposit option on the lower part of the screen.
After following the directions, you will successfully deposit your preferred amount via an mpesa paybill or make a bank transfer. Following the instant reflection of your money on your bits.africa account, you can then make your Ethereum purchase.
The supported assets/cryptos are represented as shown below;
After making the purchase, your Ethereum balance will reflect on your asset portfolio.
Paxful is a p2p network where people can buy and sell Ethereum directly from other people. This means that most of the purchase terms are discussed amongst the buyers and the sellers. While the platform makes an effort to control con artists via the escrow feature, the company is not liable for any deals gone bad. This means that incase someone fails to meet the terms of your trading agreement, you can will be responsible for your own losses.
Kindly visit bits.africa to have a personal experience of this game-changing Crypto platform.